We are now vaccinated against COVID-19.
As a provider of essential emergency services, we would like to let our customers know that we are still operating and adopting new methods to reduce the risk of exposure to our customers and staff. Whilst in lockdown:
• We will now be wearing face masks at all times while working and we kindly ask that our customers do the same as per the latest lockdown requirements.
• All invoices, receipts and forms can now be sent electronically.
• All locks, handles and surfaces that we have been in contact with will be wiped down as well as hand sanitisation in between jobs.
• Social distancing will be adopted - this includes pets so please isolate any animals to another area while we work.
• If you or any of your close family or friends are at high risk or in self isolation, please provide this information up front so we can re-arrange any non essential appointments.
Essential emergency locksmith services include:
• Emergency gain entry.
• Rekey locks after keys have been lost or stolen.
• Replacement or repair of primary locks that are faulty or have failed.
• Broken key extraction.
Currently, our suppliers are all still operating as usual but there may be delays in the delivery of stock items.